Monday 2 April 2012

Hi Everyone,

Would like to wish you all a lovely Easter break. We have had a lovely Spring term in year one. We really enjoyed our topic on Magic Moments. Children created some fab work in their books. We had a great time in Newport Wetlands. My first visit there and it was a brill day full of fun. Children wrote some wonderful reports on their visit.

The sun has been lovely and my children have had a fun day today in the forest creating some Easter Bonnets from the natural enviroment. Our next few days will be packed with fun creating some lovely Easter craft.

I am very proud of my year one class. They are growing into mature and responsibile children. They are making great progress and I am confident to say they are already ready to enter year 2. So I am really looking forward to what the summer term will bring.

Keep posted to find out what our theme will be for next term. Enjoy the Easter break and ther sun.

Mrs Street and Mrs Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment